Dear Witches,
It's time for another Wizard Weekly! I'm sorry for being a bit inactive, I've had to do a lot of homework this week and in-between work it's pretty hard! It's been a good week! I got a lot of things done, and I got to finally unbox something i've been wanting for a long time (keep reading to find out what)! I am also getting my halloween costume next week!! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to finally introduce who I'm going to be this year! Stay tuned on October 1st! Now lets get into this week...
Monday: Homework (·•᷄ࡇ•᷅ )
Monday was a work day, I dedicated the day to just finishing my assignments, drafting TikTok's, and studying for class the next day. Overall annoying but an ok day.
Tuesday: Brunos bathtime ☂
Tuesday morning, I woke up expecting to go to class but found out an hour before that it was canceled. So, instead of going back to sleep, I decided to shower my cat. To preface, my cat Bruno is an inside cat, we brush him, and cut his nails regularly. We haven't bathed him since he was a kitten because of how much of a struggle it was. Why did I decide Tuesday was the day that would change? No idea. I held him into the bathroom and locked him in before he quite literally lost his shit when the water came on. He would meow, and meow, and meow, shedding like CRAZY because of how scared he was. After struggling to even get him near the shower for about 15 minutes, my sister came over and helped me. She held him as I poured water on his back and he surprisingly calmed down a bit. However ever chance he got he'd run off. What I was shocked about was that he didn't try to attack us once. I don't remember exactly if he had when he was little but he hadn't even scratched us. Would I do it again? Not for a while.
Wednesday: Its good to see me isn't it? 🫧
Wednesday was a fantabulous day because I had finally received one of the things I've been wanting for a long time. It was a Glinda the Best Witch Mattel Doll. AKA the best Glinda doll ever. I spent a half hour unboxing it, and I nearly cried out of frustration because it was literally the hardest thing to unbox. But I guess that's what you have to expect when you're opening up something so amazing. Safe to say I am OBSESSULATED. ʚïɞ
Thursday: Is this what Uni is like? (,,•᷄ࡇ•᷅ ,,)?
Thursday was my off day and also a school day. I arrived to school in iconic disney fashion listening to "Who Will I Be?" by Demi Lovato famously sang in Camp Rock.
When I got to school I headed to my first class that was only an hour which felt like kind of a drag especially since I had a class right after it. At least I thought I would have one. I lasted a grand total of 10 minutes in my next class which was English. My professor kept talking about something he had explained last week. When he finally realized he was repeating himself he asked us if he had already talked about the subject. After we said he had he looked at us and said, "Ok bye." We all looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean bye?" A student asked him. "I don't have anything else planned for today, so bye." My teacher responded. And just like that everyone got up and just left. We were all dumbfounded. We weren't sure if he was serious until he started to pack up his own things. Safe to say I was just glad to be out of class.
Friday: Work Day :)
Like Monday, Friday was an ok day, I spent the whole day working in the morning before I headed home and drafted more ideas for TikTok. My TikTok is linked within this blog as are my other socials so make sure to find me!
Saturday: Test Anxiety (⚈₋₍⚈)
Saturday was a whole morning of anxiety. I had to do yet another quiz and only had a limited amount of time to finish it. At the same time I also had to get ready and head off to work early. I was trying to move as fast as I could without messing up a problem. Worst part about the whole test was that it was math. I hate math. Thankfully math seems to love me for some reason because I got a 100%. WOO!!
Sunday: BOGO 𐦂𖨆𐀪𖠋
Today was a very tiring day. We had a buy one get one free event today, and lets just say it was flooded with people. Of course I'm grateful for the business we got, but my back was bent out of shape from how much I was moving today. It was insane!! But thankfully we finished cleaning on time, and I was able to get home to write this as a little update for the blog. I love you guys, and thank you so much for all the love! Can't wait to share more soon! ♡
Thanks for casting away with me this week!
-ThatWizardGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment