Sunday, September 6, 2026

Wizard Weekly :)

Dear Witches, 

           Welcome to Wizard Weekly! When I first started this blog I knew I wanted to post something weekly to catch up on how life's been and new ideas I may want to share. So I came up with Wizard Weekly. I'm planning on coming on here every Sunday to share what may have happened in the week, share thoughts on future ideas, and to of course converse with my fellow witches. (I will be posting throughout the days of the week, but I've reserved Sundays for wizard weekly). That being said, let's catch up! 

Monday: Decision making..
            This week was the week I started my blog!! I was really excited to finally begin something that i've been debating on for a while. I brainstormed a lot on what I think I could fit into this blog and came up with two different themes. I decided to go with a more niche theme that I felt was more true to me and what I like to talk about, vs something I liked but wasn't as interested in.

Tuesday: Worse news ever... :(
            I debated on even bringing this up in Wizard Weekly because I knew It was going to make me sad all over again. (denial has been my best friend since). September 1st was the last day of the QUEEN Ariana Grande's most amazing tour. I have been a huge fan of everything Ariana for years and was SO upset I never got to see her live. What makes things even worse was that she had announced that after her tour she would be going on a break from all things public. :( Aka the worst day of my life. BUT on the bright side of things her new movie "Focker in-law" is coming out in November and I'm going to be the FIRST one in line to watch it. Im so excited!!

Wednesday: Recovering :/
           Wednesday was a chill day, besides working on my job I was hooked trying to figure out how to decorate this blog in a way that I think resembled my inner diva. I was not used to this kind of formatting at all, nor did I have ANY knowledge on coding or htmls. BUT after watching endless amounts of TikTok tutorial's, reaching out to fellow bloggers, and watching a bunch of YouTube videos, I think I've gotten kind of decent. I hope to learn and add more to my blog along the way, so stay tuned for that! (any suggestions for what I should add would be pretty cool too!)

Thursday: School
             It's my first year at college! Yay! < now imagine me saying that in a very unenthusiastic tone. My first 2 weeks have been for the most part good. I like my classes, my teachers are nice. Parkings slightly a nightmare, but that only means I have to get up earlier. I don't mind too much, suggesting my classes aren't too early. In all honesty it's not AS bad as I thought it would be. I don't feel....indifferent? I'm not sure if that's the right word. I don't feel completely out of place. It all kinda feels like i'm going to work but just having to sit there and listen to someone yap for an hour. I like it in comparison to high school. I feel like I have more freedom. I'm a bit more relaxed (for now) I have a feeling that might change...but we have to be optimistic. After all summers only...9 months away...again.

Friday: Hells kitchen
              Friday was supposed to be a relaxed, routine day that turned into an episode of what felt like hells kitchen. The last few late hours of my shift had a massive rush of over 40+ people while It was only me and somebody else working. That being said while they were stuck out there taking orders, I was in the back...alone... struggling to even make it past 5 orders without getting complaints of how long I was taking. But other than that I got to spend the last few hours of my night doom scrolling and binge watching the Avengers movies. So I guess that's a plus!

Saturday: Blog, Blog, and more Blog.
              Regardless of yet working another shift, I dedicated the rest of my day trying to learn more codes, and more ways to decorate this blog. I also came up with an awesome idea to create a whole page dedicated to fashion senses, and open suggestions on what different kind of cute pinterest's boards I could have dedicated to fashion! Of course as the fall season is approaching i decided on starting a fall board, which I hope to share in the near future this week! So stay tuned!

Sunday: Wizard Weekly :)
                   Woo!! We finally made it to our first ever Wizard Weekly! I was so excited to begin posting these because it felt like such a good way to close out a week, and wrap up our weekly conversations! I've been inspired so much by Wizards of Waverly Place...(the reboot is not included in said inspo). I spent the whole day adding codes to this blog, and changing up a bunch of things to add to my liking. I'm so excited to start working more on this blog, and to grow a community of fellow readers, and bloggers!

            Thanks for casting away with me this week!

                                -ThatWizardGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment