Saturday, September 12, 2026

Autumn Feels ~

Hey Witches! It's so good to be back on here after the overwhelming week I've had <3. It's finally starting to feel like fall is approaching (minus the 80 degree weather). I've already taken myself costume shopping, just to get a feel of what I want to be, and I've finally decided! (stay tuned for that in October!) In other matters of clothing, I've been scouring Pinterest for inspo for this fall season, as you all know, and there's a vibe especially in shoes and jackets I want to kind go after. The collage that I attached, kinda has that sorta vibe. I really like the shoes and the cozy look of the jacket!! I think it would go GREAT with those dark jeans featured in the pic. Let me know what you guys think might work better. What are you looking for this fall?     

                                                                                               
               Stay Cozy <3

                    -ThatWizardGirl                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment