Sunday, September 13, 2026

Wizard Weekly ꨄ︎

 Dear Witches,

                Welcome back to Wizard Weekly! It's time to recap on some of what happened this week, and some new ideas for the blog! I've been working all day removing, and adding things to the blog, and i'm planning on adding a lot more gifs, and widgets hopefully in the near future! This week wasn't relatively bad, just a bit overwhelming in some cases! In other news, I felt the first gust of fall wind come up this evening....it's getting me kind of excited. I was never one to really LOVE fall, but I do appreciate the aesthetic and the holidays such as Thanksgiving and of course Halloween. Speaking of! I'm going to try to collect everything I need for my costume this week! I'm really excited but also a bit nervous considering it's not a very popular costume from what I've seen. I'll be exposing and speaking about my costume as October approaches so stay tuned! Now let's get into this week!

Monday: TikTok :) - @tinymoondancer

         Monday was a very chill day. I worked in the morning which meant I had the afternoon off to study and have some leisure time. I dedicated most of my time to making and drafting more tiktoks. I like to draft ideas and craft them out before hand so I don't have to worry about having to figure it out last minute. I had a lot of fun making them because they were mostly about old shows I grew up with that I was very sad weren't talked about as often. It was fun to see people view and actually give their comments on said shows. It felt like I had finally found people who understood my love for these films which was really cool to see!

Tuesday: Pinterest Board

           Tuesday was a lot for me especially with school, work, and study time I had to get through. It was really overwhelming but I finally saw through the day and got to work on more fall fashion Pinterest inspo, and kinda figured out the best looks I wanna base my next shopping spree on. I'm really excited to shop for fall clothes now that I have adult money! My aim this season is to focus on foot wear, I really like Mary Jane shoes, I think they're so classy and elegant. Let me know if I should make a fall fashion wishlist to share some more inspo on this blog!

Wednesday: Hangouts

            I finally got a break! Wednesday I finally got to see one of my best friends who I haven't seen since the end of senior year! Unfortunately we go to different Unis, and our schedules are jammed packed, so it was so exciting to finally have a day planned to catch up! We spilled SOOO much tea and I got to introduce her to one of my favorite movies of all time (Fantastic 4 with Jessica Alba). My best friend, Dolly wasn't much of a tv watcher growing up, so I've been trying to guide her through iconic and peak films within media, and she really liked the movie! She also has a letter box account, (mine is ThatWizardGirl) so she immediately rushed to rate it after the movie ended! I'm planning on watching the sequel either tonight or tomorrow (might be sharing my thoughts on the blog ;))

Thursday: School & Errands

            Thursday was supposed to be my off day, except it hadn't felt like it. Did I go to work? No, did it feel like I had? Yes. Right off the bat I woke up early for school, and unlike on Tuesdays where I have to attend one class, Thursdays I have to attend 2. Honestly it isn't so bad but it's still a bit tedious. My teachers are really nice, and not too boring, so I guess it's at the very least decent on Thursdays. After, however, I had to pick up all my siblings, drop them off at where ever the heck they had to be, pick up dry cleaning, get food, and then by the time I got home I couldn't even relax because I had to finish up homework. :( Days like Thursdays make me more appreciative of the night, because that was the only peace of mind I had that day. 

Friday: I miss my desert :(

            Friday was a chill day. It was one of the only days of the week I could kinda rest. I had morning shift, and got to make my self a beautiful and delicious acai bowl. One of my favorite things about my job is the acai that we have in store, it's the better kind than I've had at other places which is awesome because I get to have an unlimited supply. Every once in a while I have a phase of where I eat them at least every day, or I stop eating them for a month. I think I can finally feel myself steering back into the kind of routine where im seemingly eating them every week....not really complaining about that though. :)

Saturday: Payback

        Yesterday was tiring, I had the afternoon shift at work, and we don't close until 11pm. Usually on days like these we get a lot of late comers and dining stay ins. That night we had about a group of 9 come in and order a few drinks before they just sat there and basically disregarded the fact that we closed in 10 minutes (knowing that before hand as well) while they were actively watching all of us clean. People like that kinda suck all the optimism out of your system you're trying to keep up at work, and drains you. Thankfully most of our customers are fairly sweet  :) <3

Sunday: Wizard Weekly <3

            And finally we made it to the end of the week! It's been 2 weeks since I started this blog, and I have so many hopes for how I want it to evolve all at once! I've been having a lot of fun, and creative freedom designing and making everything look exciting. I think my favorite thing on here so far would be my Mavis Dracula Fun Fact Widget! I get compared to her quite often so I thought she was a good fit to put on here! I spent the whole day trying to find new codes and gifs to add and fit into this blog. I found a few which I added in today, but besides that I managed to finish some of my homework, which I still have to carry in and complete tomorrow, but that's tomorrow's problem! Overall this weeks taken more things out of me than I anticipated but I'm grateful to have been able to come on and share some of it with you!


            Thanks for casting away with me this week!

                                 -ThatWizardGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment